Inspired by 80s gothic punk look and Siouxsie and the Banshees.
Products I used:
- eyes : MakeUpFactory eyeshadow base; Dzintars shimmer eyeshadow; JUST makeup palette colors violet, ultra violet and lavander, white; Sephora nano eyeliner in black; Manhattan white kajal; GOSH mascara.
- face : Oriflame studio artist primer; Oriflame studio artist foundation; Kryolan transparent powder
- Contouring : JUST eyeshadow in violet
- eyebrows: Just eyeshadow in violet
- Lips: Micabella pigment in violet mixed with Flormar clear lipgloss
Face: to create this look start by priming face with primer, then use foundation, for better results use flat synthetic kabuki brush. Powder face with Kryolan transparent powder. Eyes: start with typical vamp eye look by putting black eyeliner on outer corner in a straight line and eyelash line. Smudge it upwards. Put violet eyeshadow in smudged area and blend in well. Use lavender eyeshadow to blend the violet together. Put a bit of violet eyeshadow on inside corners of eye. Use black liner for eyes, draw it all the way on upper lash line. Draw white pencil on lower lash line. Use black pencil for drawing strokes down the eyes.
Contouring: use greyish violet color either eyeshadow or a blush (might be very hard to find exact shade as a blush).
Eyebrows: Draw long extended eyebrows with violet eyeshadow or brow shadow, you may also use pencils instead of shadows.
MakeupBee page for this look: https://www.makeupbee.com/look_Siousxie-inspired-look_90226
Inspired by Japanese geisha and dolls in general, martial arts.
Products I used:
- eyes : MakeUpFactory eyeshadow base; Stella i-Divine matte palette Brights; GOSH Mascara in black; MAC gel liner; Oriflame eyeliner in black; Inglot AMC pure pigment eyeshadow #76
- face : Oriflame studio artist primer; Kryolan AQUA color in white; Kryolan transparent powder
- Contouring : Sleek i-Divine matte palette Brights – hot pink
- eyebrows: Oriflame kohl pencil in black
Face: to create this look start by priming face with Oriflame primer (or any other primer), then use Kryolan Aqua color in white all over the face, for better results use kabuki brush. Powder face with Kryolan transparent powder. Eyes: start with tipical cut crease look by putting black kohl eyeliner right into crease part, draw it out from the eye corner as in picture. Smudge it upwards. Put hot pink eyeshadow in smudged area and blend in well. Use light pink eyeshadow to blend the hot pink together with white face color. Put a bit or white shine, I used Inglot #76 pure pigment loose eyeshadow, up the natural eyebrow place and on cheeks. Use black liner for eyes, draw it all around the eyes in different thickness to create almond shaped eye, draw a little stroke outside the eye corner, below cut crease line.
Contouring: use hot pink blush (or you can even use eyeshadow as I did) for contouring. blend in well with face.
Eyebrows: draw spiked lines upwards with a liner brush, they have to be very precise.
MakeupBee link: https://www.makeupbee.com/look_Japanese-Doll_90070